Attorney Tom Cain
Tom Cain has been practicing law for over 30 years in Georgia trial courts and federal district courts. His extensive experience has led to him being highly regarded by judges and courthouse personnel, and he is known for his aggressiveness, experience, and tenacity in litigating both civil and criminal cases.
The testimonials and endorsements of Mr. Cain’s clientele exemplify his concern for their best interests and well-being; his knowledge of the law; the ethical, professional representation his clients receive; and the trust and support he has received over his legal career. Tom Cain has always viewed his commitment to serving and protecting others as a calling, not a career choice.
- Mercer University, Walter F. George School of Law — J.D. (1973)
- Presbyterian College, Clinton, SC — B.A. (1970)
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- State Bar of Georgia — Family Law Section, Trial Practice Section, & Fiduciary Law Section (active member)
- Gwinnett County Bar Association
- U.S. District Courts for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Courts for the Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern & Middle Districts of Georgia